The Osmometer PZL 1000S is a precision electronic device, which determines the osmolality of a sample by measuring its freezing point.
It sets the concentration of chemical, pharmaceutical solutions, food, blood, urine, and others.
- Microprocessed electronic system.
- Automatic operation: the operator only doses the sample, the analysis is done automatically by the PZL 1000S, including the calculation of the added water percentage.
- Automated calibration: the calibration is done by the Osmometer PZL 1000S software, the operator only needs to do analysis with the calibration solutions indicated.
- 2 Calibration ranges: from 0mOsm until 2000mOsm and from 2000mOsm until 4000mOsm, ensuring greater analysis accuracy.
- 4 analysis on the display: a display showing the latest 4 analysis, showing the time, osmolality, and freezing temperature of each sample.
- Analysis memorization: internal memory, automatically recording the last 2500 analysis (even if the power is off).
- Flexible system: The user can configure it to analyze by the "plateau" (precise) or "time" (faster) system.
- Barcode reader interface.
- Dot Matrix printer interface.
- Thermal Printer Interface: allows to simultaneously connect the Printer Matrix and Thermal.
- Computer interface.
- Print calibration values: ability to print the data also obtained in the calibration of the equipment.
- Access by using password: restrict access to configuration routines PZL 1000S by using a password.
- Tropicalized cooling system: it operates normally at room temperatures from 0°C until 42°C, without the need for any forced air conditioning or cooling system equipment.
- Check-up and guidance messages on the display:
✓ step-by-step guidance, warning about any failures done by the equipment or the operator;
✓ estimated time for releasing the panel when the equipment is turned on;
✓ elapsed time display during analysis.
- Structure in stainless steel and aluminum.
- Operating Range I: from 0mOsm until 2000mOsm/kg of water
- Operating Range II: from 2000mOsm until 4000mOsm/kg of water
- Average time of analysis: 2.5 minutes.
- Sample volume for analysis: 2.5 ml.
- It uses 500ml of refrigerator Bath Solution.
- Resolution: 1mOsm/kg of water.
- Precision (repeatability): ± 2mOsm / kg water (range I) and ± 4mOsm / kg water (range II).
- Room temperature for operation: 0 ° C to + 42 ° C.
- Reading: LCD display, alphanumeric (80 characters, 4 lines x 20 columns).
- Power: 220 Volts, 60 Hz.
- Osmometer size: 330 x 370 x 370 mm.
- Transport box dimensions: 450 x 485 x 440 mm.
- Weight: 40 kg (approx.), with its carrying case.
- 01 set of calibration solutions
- 01 liter of antifreeze solution (bath solution)
- 24 precision test tubes
- 01 holder for 24 test tubes
- 01 wooden box
- 01 equipment operating manual
- 01 5A fuse
- Thermal printer
- 01 power cable and 01 cable for thermal printer